- Prohibited Activities:
Users of the City Innovate website(s) or the services provided by City Innovate (or its third-party service providers) (collectively the “Services”) are prohibited from engaging in any activity that violates any applicable laws or regulations, infringes upon the rights of others, or otherwise interferes with the operation of the Services. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Transmitting, distributing, or storing any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
- Accessing or attempting to access any information or data that the user is not authorized to access.
- Using the Services to engage in any activity that is illegal or unethical, including but not limited to fraud, phishing, spamming, or the distribution of malware or other harmful software.
- Using the Services to send unsolicited messages or advertisements to others.
- Using the Services to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and patent infringement.
- Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on the Services, or a network or system, such as access and storage restrictions.
- Without authorization, accessing or using data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network, including those of City Innovate and the Services.
- Using or permitting the use of, reproduce, distribute, modify, encumber, time share, license, sublicense, rent, lease, sell, resell, transfer or otherwise make available to any third party the Services.
- Using, viewing or otherwise evaluating the Services so as to enable creation of competing services or products, or for benchmarking or similar competitive analysis purposes.
- Modifying, decompiling, disassembling, reverse assembling, attempting to decipher any code relating to the Services or otherwise attempting any act of reverse engineering of the source code, object code or other proprietary features underlying the Services (except to the extent such restriction is prohibited by applicable statutory law).
- Using the Services in a manner that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, program or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms or time bombs.
- Using the Services that could lead to death or serious bodily injury of any person, or to physical or environmental damage.
- Using the Services in a manner which advocates bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability or impairment.
- Harassing or abusing City Innovate personnel or representatives or agents performing services on behalf of City Innovate.
- User Responsibilities:
Users of the Services are responsible for the security and confidentiality of their accounts, login credentials, and any other information associated with their use of the Services. Users are also responsible for ensuring that their use of the Services complies with this AUP, as well as any other applicable policies or guidelines issued by City Innovate or its third-party service providers.
You are responsible for violations of this AUP by anyone using your account with your permission or on an unauthorized basis as a result of your failure to use reasonable security precautions. Your use of the Services to assist another person in an activity that would violate this AUP if performed by you is a violation of the AUP.
Users who become aware of any activity that violates this AUP or any other policy or guideline issued by City Innovate should immediately report such activity to City Innovate at [email protected].
- Monitoring and Enforcement.
City Innovate reserves the right to investigate suspected violations of this AUP and to take appropriate measures to end such violations. We may also report any activity we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement, regulatory or governmental authorities.
- Consequences of Violations:
Violations of this AUP or any other policy or guideline issued by City Innovate or its third-party service providers may result in the suspension or termination of the user’s account, as well as any other legal remedies available to City Innovate. City Innovate reserves the right to investigate any suspected violations of this AUP or any other policy or guideline issued by City Innovate, and to take appropriate action as necessary.
If City Innovate is legally required to permit any relevant authority to inspect your content or traffic, you agree we can do so; provided however, that where possible without breaching any legal or regulatory requirement, we give you reasonable prior notice of such requirement. City Innovate may, without notice to you, report to the appropriate authorities any conduct by you that we believe violates applicable law, and provide any information we have about you, your users or your traffic and cooperate in response to a formal request from a law enforcement or regulatory agency investigating any such activity, or in response to a formal request in a civil action that on its face meets the requirements for such a request.
City Innovate is not responsible for any content or information transmitted, stored, or processed through its Services by its users. City Innovate does not endorse or condone any user activity that violates this AUP or any other policy or guideline issued by City Innovate. City Innovate makes no representations or warranties regarding the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any of your or your users content or information transmitted, stored, or processed through its Services.
City Innovate reserves the right to modify this AUP or any other policy or guideline issued by City Innovate at any time, without prior notice. Users should regularly review this AUP and any other applicable policies or guidelines issued by City Innovate to ensure that their use of the Services remains in compliance with these policies and guidelines.
By using the City Innovate Services, users agree to abide by this AUP and any other policies or guidelines issued by City Innovate.