The City Innovate Professional Services team’s goal is to provide all of our customers with a world-class implementation experience with our products which will ultimately lead to even higher levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
The Sr. Consultant, Professional Services will be responsible and accountable for all practices within the overall Professional Services department, a new department that is being formed to provide technical account management and consulting services to our government clientele.
The Sr. Consultant, Professional Services will primarily be responsible for for successful client implementations of City Innovate’s product lines. He/She must be a strong executive leader who can both personally deliver consistent, predictable, and high-quality results as well as lead a team to do the same. He/She must possess experience and strength in the areas of complex project management, particularly for enterprise software products.
Professional Services financial measurement and management, team leadership and development, problem-solving, and process definition and improvement.
If you have a passion for technology and problem-solving, thrive in a collaborative environment, have a pioneering spirit, and jump at the opportunity for new challenges, City Innovate may be a fit for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Work on client billable consulting projects. Work with the Co CEOs on the implementation methodology for Professional Services. City Innovate's success is driven by repeatable and scalable processes, and an implementation methodology that is repeatable, scalable, and efficient is of paramount importance for the Professional Services business overall. It must also be updated over time as the product or other factors change.
Provide guidance and serve as an escalation point to the team and serve as a liaison with other organizations within City Innovate.
Keep C-level personnel informed of critical and high-visibility issues on a regular basis.
Consistently demonstrate City Innovate’s values: Respect, Integrity, Drive-to-Excellence, Results Orientation, Winning Attitude, and Hard Work.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 3-5 years of experience working in a Professional Services practice, business or overall team.
- Strong working knowledge of key Professional Services metrics such as revenue, margin and billable utilization is required.
- Prior experience leading enterprise software and/or SaaS client implementations, either as a vendor or customer.
- Genuine passion and commitment to providing superior customer experiences through successful software implementations; must be able to understand and articulate the customer’s perspective inside of City Innovate and foster this skill in the Professional Services organization.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills with the ability to multi-task and learn quickly.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a high-performance organization.
- Excellent ability to follow-up on items and ensure resolution/closure of problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Able to influence the scope and management of initiatives across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with team participants, business stakeholders and Senior Management across organizational boundaries, and lead cross-functional teams.
- Confidence, knowledge, and ability to make informed decisions.
- Risk identification and assessment as it relates to software implementation projects.
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline (required; Engineering/CS/MIS degree preferred). A graduate degree (MBA, MS, etc.) is preferred.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.