About City Innovate
City Innovate is a San-Francisco based organization that provides a suite of enterprise-class products for contract writing and agile procurement. Our mission is to make government a force for social good. We are structured as a public-benefit corporation to ensure we keep our focus not just on revenues, but also the needs of people served by government. Governments tell us that procurement is the first step towards innovation and digital transformation, so we enable them to source technology products more strategically. We do this by focusing on people, process, and technology, by providing support and training, streamlining and accelerating the process, and implementing automation and AI/ML. Leading the company are Jay Nath, former Chief Innovation Officer for the City of San Francisco, and Kamran Saddique. In addition to our enterprise software, City Innovate also manages STIR and STIR Labs, which bring startups and academia to bear on pressing community problems. City Innovate has been working with Cities, Counties, States, and Federal agencies since 2013 to change how procurement gets done.
About the Position
We’re looking for the first Customer Success Manager to join our small but fast-growing team and work collaboratively with our Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
Your responsibilities and position at City Innovate:
- Lead customer success of our existing enterprise products through deploying, configuring, implementing, and managing the customers with City Innovate’s enterprise software products
- Help our customers become adept at using our products so they find value and delight in our product
- Interface closely with our engineering team to close product gaps
- Become the voice of the customer in our company so you can influence the company to be meaningful and valuable for them
- Drive engagement and establish strong relationships with our clients so you can sell our enterprise product to cities, counties, states, and federal government agencies
Our ideal Product Manager has experience with managing enterprise software, has extreme attention to detail, concisely communicates complex concepts, and is an exceptional collaborator.
You’re probably a great fit if:
- You’ve managed an enterprise SaaS product.
- You have a high EQ who others would describe as the best collaborator and go-to person on your team.
- You value self-management, execution (over perfection), speed, and personal reliability.
- You’re able to take an idea and run with it, rather than just following instructions.
- You thrive in an environment where your work has impact and high visibility.
- You’re comfortable working in a startup environment, probably because you’ve worked at one (bonus points if you’ve ever started/run a business before).
- You’re continually learning and pushing yourself to show what you’re capable of.
- You’re excited about City Innovate and our mission. We want people who bring new ideas to the table and care about what they are building.
At City Innovate, we believe that the best technology shouldn’t be out of reach for government.
- We’re a mission-driven early stage startup with real revenue, focusing on making a difference in government as a force for social good
- We’re headquartered in San Francisco, but talent lives around the world, so we have a global team and emphasize flexibility in your location and schedule
- We know our people are our most important asset so we offer competitive compensation, including equity, pay 100% of your medical and dental, and are committed to work-life balance.
- We are a dynamic workplace based on respect, where everyone has a voice and participates in decision-making, so we can solve the hard problems
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.