At City Innovate, we’re well aware of the impact government can have on people’s lives. We won’t rest until every government has access to the modern technologies the private sector takes for granted. The barrier here is legacy procurement processes that can be byzantine in complexity. City Innovate makes products to modernize legacy procurement processes and as well as to pioneer greater agility in procurement using something we call a Challenge-Based Approach.
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer to help sell software solutions to clients as we grow City Innovate to the next level.
We are looking for someone who is extremely ambitious, curious, and hungry to make a big impact in the lives of our customers (the government officials responsible for changing residents lives through innovation in procurement). You are someone who possesses both a high level of customer empathy, technical mindset and the ability to sell. You are resourceful and aren't afraid to push yourself outside of your comfort zone in order to solve a problem. In this position, you’ll be the right-hand person of the CEO; they'll be leaning on you heavily to advance sales and implementation of the company software to the next level. No job is beneath you, and you know that speed of execution and innovation are key to winning.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Using extensive technical knowledge to configure software systems for customers
- Presenting and selling the software to the customer
- Applying technical skills to add updates and enhancements
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers before and after the sale
- Researching and creating new technical solutions for potential clients