Site promotion system for Cuyahoga County commercial properties


Cuyahoga County


Communications, Data Collection, Geo Services


Budget Not Determined Yet

Procurement Method:

View doc

Application Period:

October 16, 2019


December 1, 2019 3:59 PM

Q&A Period:

October 16, 2019 - November 6, 2019


The Cuyahoga County Department of Development is seeking market-facing and easy-to-use solution to better inform business decision makers of available land and buildings for business attraction, growth and expansion for our 59 municipalities.


The current system for cities within Cuyahoga County to promote their available land and buildings to businesses is not optimal. A statewide website is available, but most of the inquiries this website receives are geared toward large industrial companies seeking dozens of acres of land in rural areas. Cities with vacant buildings and smaller plots of land available can list them on the statewide website, but they do not receive many inquiries from interested companies. 

Some cities maintain their own website listing available land and buildings, but this is not an effective method to reach interested businesses. The County has received feedback from professional site selectors that they are not willing to search through each city’s individual websites. A single unified system is needed with comprehensive information on all available land and buildings in each of our 59 cities.

Requirements & Outcome

Cuyahoga County seeks a solution with the following outcomes:

  • An easy-to-use interface where cities can submit information on available land and buildings,
  • The interface should accommodate bulk uploading from existing site promotion systems,
  • Linkage to Cuyahoga County’s existing GIS to supplement information provided by the cities,
  • A single, easy-to-understand, public-facing display of all available land and buildings,
  • Ability to search for land and buildings by various criteria such as size and allowable uses, and
  • Ability for businesses to easily contact the appropriate city official for more information.