Successful procurements result in contracts. That’s a given. However, going to contract can add anywhere from 1-3 months to the process of acquiring new technology + non-IT goods and services. City Innovate collapses this to 1-3 weeks with City Innovate platform for Document Process Automation™.
City Innovate’s Contracts solution is designed to save time in producing complex contracts, efficiently gathers feedback and input from a team of experts, and dramatically reduce version control and task management headaches. Solution architects at City Innovate will work with your department to understand the various types of contracts you use and create a set of smart templates that capture the exact language, business logic, and processes that power your procurement.
- Templates capture standard language, business logic, and process flows already in use within your department. It’s your process—automated.
- A complete cradle-to-grave solutions for contracts, allowing you to manage the contract lifecycle with great agility.
- Turn the solicitation into a contract in just a few clicks. Surface language from historical contracts automatically without searching through multiple shared drives.
- Elimination of silos between departments. Any contract language authored in the City Innovate Contract Builder module can be reused.
- Lifecycle management. Tasks can be set up in advance to correspond with key dates such as contract renewals or specific deliverables.
- Analytics and reporting. Metrics identify bottlenecks in the contracting process as well as the tasks that purchasing officer/contracts officers must take to manage the contract.
- Granular permissions. Assign parts of the contract for review by subject-matter experts. Lock down other parts of the contract that should not be subject to alteration for legal reasons. Track changes makes vendor negotiation easier.
- Ensuring compliance and reduction of risk. Provides a safe and correct starting point for new contracts.