Successful procurements result in contracts. That’s a given. However, going to contract can add anywhere from 1-3 months to the process of acquiring new technology + non-IT goods and services. City Innovate collapses this to 1-3 weeks with City Innovate platform for Document Process Automation.
City Innovate’s Contract Builder is designed to save time in producing complex contracts, efficiently gathers feedback and input from a team of experts, and dramatically reduce version control and task management headaches. Solution architects at City Innovate will work with your department to understand the various types of contracts you use and create a set of smart templates that capture the exact language, business logic, and processes that power your procurement.
- Templates capture standard language, business logic, and process flows already in use within your department. It’s your process – automated.
- A complete cradle-to-grave solutions for contracts, allowing you to manage the contract lifecycle with great agility.
- Turn the solicitation into a contract in just a few clicks. Surface language from historical contracts automatically without searching through multiple shared drives.
- Elimination of silos between departments. Any contract language authored in the City Innovate Contract Builder module can be reused.
- Lifecycle management. Tasks can be set up in advance to correspond with key dates such as contract renewals or specific deliverables.
- Analytics and reporting. Metrics identify bottlenecks in the contracting process as well as the tasks that purchasing officer/contracts officers must take to manage the contract.
- Granular permissions. Assign parts of the contract for review by subject-matter experts. Lock down other parts of the contract that should not be subject to alteration for legal reasons. Track changes makes vendor negotiation easier.
- Ensuring compliance and reduction of risk. Provides a safe and correct starting point for new contracts.
for Document Process Automation™Contract Builder Built-in Intelligence Document Builder Evaluation Builder Analytics Integrations
Our templated approach enables you to create contracts with unprecedented speed that are in 100% compliance with your contracting standards. Boilerplate exhibits and attachments can be inserted in just a few clicks. Surfaces languages from historical contracts for reuse. Need to pull in language from a solicitation or other document? We make it quick and easy.
Once the contract is complete, we automate much of the oversight process by flagging milestones and tieing them to dates and payment terms. Reminders of upcoming milestones are automated, keeping everyone involved with the contract (vendors, contract manager, budget administrators) on task.
Smarter Documents; Better Results
All documents created on our platform come with built-in intelligence, to unlock data hidden inside your documents and turn it into structured data. Then we make that data available to the systems of record in use within your agency. From local to state and federal, we enable government agencies to optimize and streamline processes by 50-70%.
Replaces desktop applications with a modern, cloud-based system built from the ground up for government agencies tasked with acquiring urgently needed technology + non-IT goods and services. Perfect for remote work and collaboration, Document Builder makes it easy to manage the contributions of even the largest teams while saving time, ensuring compliance, and eliminating version control nightmares.
Replaces cumbersome evaluation workbooks with a modern, cloud-based system that allows evaluators to streamline and accelerate the entire evaluation process. Decisions are automatically captured and logged for greater transparency and security. Only City Innovate lets project managers create a form and set up evaluation criteria in one, simple step.
Analytics provides procurement, contract, grant, and budget teams with a single source of truth. Agencies can now track anticipated spending by category, subcategory, department, and more while easy-to-understand visual reporting provides insight into how a project is proceeding and identifies potential bottlenecks in the production process.
Our Document Process Automation platform can serve as the backbone of your system of record for procurement, contracts, or grants. With its flexible APIs, the platform easily integrates with existing software such as ServiceNow*, PeopleSoft, or DocuSign. From federal to state to local, we enable government agencies to optimize current systems and streamline processes by as much as 70%. We improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processes that center around large documents including procurement, contracts, grants, and budgeting.
*City Innovate partner