Managing vendor information is a complex challenge for most jurisdictions. There’s plenty of information out there: most vendors respond to numerous solicitations and grant applications over time. As they do their interactions can be used to create a deep profile of each vendor’s capabilities. The challenge this presents is twofold:
- How to keep the vendor’s profile current without burdening government employees who lack the bandwidth to do this by hand.
- How to provide a single source of truth about each vendor’s capabilities and previous experience in a jurisdiction.
City Innovate’s Vendor Management Module provides a single source of truth for all your work with a vendor. Depending on your needs, we begin by pulling in information from your financial system to showcase what contracts have been awarded to a particular vendor. Click on the vendor’s name, and you can see not only this information but also how they have responded to various procurement and market research challenges. Agencies can get insight into not only what a vendor has done for them in the past but also capabilities that may be important for future projects.
- Self-help portal that enables vendors to update information themselves, including uploading compliance-related information (SOC2, DVBE Cert), without the involvement of federal, state, or local personnel
- Seamless integration with other City Innovate modules for procurement, contracts, grants, and market research. Optional integration with your financial system of record, too, so you can immediately see what projects a particular vendor has completed for your jurisdiction, and track expiring contracts for renewal alerts
- Ability to assign tags to each vendor for project management purposes. Tags are very flexible and can be temporary – for example – the results of a phased evaluation of vendor capabilities – or more permanent.
- Built-in tools enable outreach via email to vendors in the database. Supports targeting by tags.
for Document Process AutomationBuilt-In Intelligence Document Builder Evaluation Builder Analytics Integrations
Smarter Documents; Better Results
All documents created on our advanced platform for Document Process Automation™ come with built-in intelligence, to unlock data hidden inside your documents and turn it into structured data. Then we make that data available to the systems of record in use within your agency. From local to state and federal, we enable government agencies to optimize and streamline processes by 50-70%.
Document Builder replaces desktop applications with a modern, cloud-based system built from the ground up for government agencies tasked with acquiring urgently needed technology + non-IT goods and services. Perfect for remote work and collaboration, Document Builder makes it easy to manage the contributions of even the largest teams while saving time, ensuring compliance, and eliminating version control nightmares.
Evaluation Builder replaces cumbersome evaluation workbooks with a modern, cloud-based system that allows evaluators to streamline and accelerate the entire evaluation process. Decisions are automatically captured and logged for greater transparency and security. Only City Innovate lets project managers create a form and set up evaluation criteria in one, simple step.
Analytics provides procurement, contract, grant, and budget teams with a single source of truth. Agencies can now track anticipated spending by category, subcategory, department, and more while easy-to-understand visual reporting provides insight into how a project is proceeding and identifies potential bottlenecks in the production process.
Unique to our Document Process Automation platform is our approach to integration. Documents produced on our system inherit the properties of flexible APIs. What this means for you: we can integrate with virtually any enterprise-class system already in use within your agency. From ServiceNow*, to PeopleSoft, to DocuSign.
*City Innovate partner.