City Innovate (STIR Labs) Program:
A new program funded by NSF to foster academic-government collaborations to address pressing community issues.
Register for a webinar session to learn about how you can collaborate with the STIR Labs government cohort on their 15+ research challenges.
The STIR Labs government cohort recently published the first set of research challenges that they want to tackle in collaboration with an academic research team. Challenges span questions surrounding the digital divide, public safety, mobility, housing equity, and more.
The webinar will be 30 minutes long with an QA period.
- Tuesday, October 13th 10AM PST / 12PM CST / 1PM EST
- Tuesday, October 20th 10AM PST / 12PM CST / 1PM EST
Join us to learn:
- How your research work and expertise can directly help governments address issues for their constituents
- How you can form effective partnerships with government through the STIR Labs program
- How you can further your research interests through co-creation with government
- How to stand out in your application to the research challenges
Director, STIR Labs
Associate PM, STIR Labs